Constructing a document management system from scratch
As an employer, are you certain that you are utilising all possibilities of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation?
Do you believe that there are too many employees in your workforce?
Have you received fines as a result of State Labour Inspectorate inspections?
Do your administrative decisions take too long to translate into staff documentation?
Are you not able to dismiss an employee for a failure to complete occupational duties?
BLS will create a system of staff records management for you, which will solve all these issues within your given budget, regardless of the current condition of your business processes. BLS carries out records management for more than 6,500 employees of multiple clients each day. These clients include international companies operating in Russia. We utilise the experience we have collected over many years to create an optimal system of staff records management for our customers.
Each BLS project to create a system of staff records management includes the following stages:
STAGE 1: Analysis of the best practices of similar companies working in Russia
STAGE 2: Audit of the existing staff records administration system
STAGE 3: Analysis of the existing risks and weaknesses of the system, which cause increases in expenditure and a slowing-down of processes
STAGE 4: Working out recommendations on the creation/improvement of a records management system, including:
- The development of a set of staff documentation, completing the customer’s tasks in accordance with Russian employment legislation
- Optimal logistics for each piece of staff documentation (creators, users, participants and business processes)
- Training for the customer’s employees
- The introduction of a motivational and work control system for employees
- Re-running business processes
- Regular audits of the system created
As a result, the employer will receive:
- Lower expenses on staff records management
- Minimal risks during State Labour Inspectorate inspections
- Utilisation of all opportunities presented under the Labour Code of the Russian Federation
- Speeding-up of business processes in staff administration