The outsourcing of staff records management
Staff documentation must reflect all agreements reached between the employer and the employee in accordance with employment legislation. The Labour Code directly requires the employer to create a documentation portfolio (articles 58, 86, and 53 of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation).
The accurate formation of staff documentation is not just an obligation, but also constitutes a whole range of rights given to the employer by the Labour Code of the Russian Federation. This is because those mainly interested in effective records management in an organisation are its shareholders, the General Director, and all managers dealing with risk management.
What does your Human Resource manager do each day?
Employ new staff, promptly register certificates for employees at the bank or at the embassy, provide the director with personnel reports, carry out transfers, as well as regularly organise and cancel holidays. All these tasks can feel like a daily bombardment. All these tasks must be solved as soon as possible, with any mistake potentially causing risks for the employer. Are you certain that you will be able to manage these risks?
There are three ways the situation can develop as far as the employer is concerned:
FIRSTLY: Failure to organise records management
Risk – Fine of between 50,000 and 100,000 roubles for each incomplete employment contract
SECONDLY: Organise records management yourself
Risk – Fine of between 50,000 and 100,000 roubles for each incorrectly completed employment contract
THIRDLY: Pass your records management to BLS outsourcing
Look at the list of procedures, which BLS organises for each of its clients
BLS approaches the creation of a documentation portfolio as if were collecting evidence of the employer’s good will and honesty.
In providing our outsourcing staff records management service to our clients, BLS will achieve the following goals:
- Each client will pass inspections from inspectorate bodies penalty-free
- The employer will win lawsuits over employment disputes
- Each of our clients’ employees will receive the amount of social benefits entitled to them, including pensions.
BLS will come to you with its own system of staff records management, which has been continuously developing and being perfected since 1998, and includes:
- Technology to create and sign 100% of staff documentation
- BLS staff administrators working in the client’s office
- Technology to reveal and prevent risks to the employer (initiative judicial expertise)
- A system of saving and transferring information
- A two-tiered system of documentation quality control
- Comfortable, uninterrupted service for our client’s employees
- Carrying out regular quarterly internal audits
- A fixed monthly cost for BLS services
- Military and migration records administration
- Support during Labour inspections.
BLS outsourcing is designed for those who manage risks and control expenses. Amongst BLS clients are multiple international companies with a workforce ranging from 12 to 1,500 people. BLS prepared 38, 435 orders for its clients in 2017 and moreover, 100% of these documents were signed by our clients’ employees.
Our collected experience allows BLS to work with any corporative information system, including SAP, Axapta, 1C and BOSS Kadrovik (BOSS Personnel) and with setups under any corporative culture. Our clients receive all necessary documentation, accurately constructed and strictly on time. We conduct mass projects (for example, salary increase) within the framework of the subscription.
BLS provides a proactive service with minimal requirement for face-to-face contact and carries responsibility for each formulated piece of documentation.