About our company
Since 1998, judicial firm BLS has been defending employers’ interests regarding the implementation of employment legislation and offers its clients the following Human Resource services:
- Outsourcing of staff administration
- Salary calculation
- Organising occupational health and safety in the workplace
- Legal advice in employment law cases
- Administrates around 34,000 of our clients’ employees per month in offering these services
- Gives between 15 and 30 written consultations per day (4,230 consultations in 2017)
- Defends employers in judicial decisions on employment legislation across Russia from Vladivostok to Moscow
- Has experience of dealing with over 1,400 disputed dismissals, 98 percent of which concluded in a mutual written agreement following BLS-lead talks with employees
- Conducts checks from major inspection bodies together with its clients penalty-free
BLS specialises exclusively in employment legislation of the Russian Federation and works solely in the interest of employers.
In providing services to its clients, BLS will reach the following goals:
- Each client will pass inspection body checks penalty-free
- The employer will win lawsuits over employment disputes
- Each of our clients’ employees will receive the social benefits entitled to them, including pensions
In order to achieve this, the company has created its own constantly developing technology, which is as follows:
- A system of collecting, exchanging and processing experience, with the goal of transforming technology that help deliver daily services
- Innovative judicial expertise in evaluating risk to employers using BLS outsourcing of staff record management, salary calculation and occupational health and safety
- Quarterly internal audits of all documentation formulated between client and employees
- Our own motivational system, based on the results of quarterly audits
- Monthly reviews on the complaints of our clients
- Our own planning system
- Project management based on PMI PMBOK
- Our own technology to check the accuracy of salaries through salary calculation outsourcing
- Technology for piloting personnel audits, the creation and improvement of staff record management systems and occupational health and safety in the workplace
BLS resolves all cases, presented to the company, involving the implementation of employment legislation. All cases must be relevant to Russian employment legislation, the details of which will be applied in disputes between employers and employees. It is specifically this legislation that will be the criteria followed by the company for regulatory and judicial bodies.
BLS lawyers work on the basis of implementing sound decisions for employers, using all their experience in law enforcement gained since 1998 in the interests of each client. BLS tests the theory of law enforcement, providing outsourcing in staff records management, occupational health and safety and salary calculation. The experience in practical application that we have gained is put back into juridical consulting. Decisions taken by BLS for our clients are tested multiple times in courts and through inspections, which we have successfully conducted.
BLS is prepared to offer employers all our expertise and experience in 4 different services, whether it’s all four together or one of them individually.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BLS EXPERIENCE TO BUILD GOOD EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIPS!